Do you want to get an affordable loan online without overpaying? We have collected information about lenders in Sri Lanka so that you can find an affordable loan tailored to your needs in just a few minutes!
Compare offers and get money today!
Advantages of online loans at Loansonline365
Available at any time
- You can view the offers and fill out the application anytime you want without leaving your home.
- Due to the fact that the entire process takes place online, the application process can take only a few minutes, while the approval process can take only a few hours. You can get the loan on the same day you apply for it.
- In order to receive an online loan, no unnecessary formalities are required. You only need to present your identity document, your address, bank account details (to which you would like to receive the money transfer) and information that you are officially employed.
No physical submission
- To get a loan, you do not need to visit a lender or bank branch.
Low interest rates
- Online loan interest rates are typically lower than those offered by traditional banks.
- You have the opportunity to choose the loan amount and term.
What information can be obtained by comparing lenders?
- The maximum amount of the first loan;
- The minimum and maximum amount of money offered by the lender;
- Repayment deadlines;
- Borrower's age restrictions;
- Maximum annual interest rate;
- Examples of loan repayment.
Make sure you understand the loan terms! The lender must provide you with all the information, so if something is not completely clear to you, don't be afraid to ask questions to the lender.
- Borrow only what you can repay
- It is cheaper to repay loans in a shorter period
- Compare loan interest rates
- Find out if the loan will have a fixed interest rate or a variable interest rate
- Check out the fine print that explains all the terms and conditions
- Budget for repayments
Penalty or renewal policy information
Late payments reduce your chances of getting a loan in the future. Lenders have the right to ask you to pay penalty interest for late payment. Borrowers who do not repay the loan correctly lose the opportunity to receive discounts in the next application.
Paying off your loan on time contributes to a good credit score, which increases your chances of getting better loan terms in the future.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
The annual percentage rate is the total cost of the loan, expressed as a percentage. The calculation of the annual percentage rate does not include the costs associated with non-fulfillment of the obligations specified in the loan agreement.
Maximum percentage interest rate (APR): 16%. Loan term: from 62 days to 12 months. Calculation example (representative example): Loan of RS 50 000 for 6 months, monthly payment RS 8 948, total amount RS 53 688, annual percentage rate APR 15%
Loansonline365.com does not issue loans and is not a lender. Loansonline365.com provides consumers with free information on the special terms of a lender's loan agreement and other relevant information. On the website, the peer-to-peer lenders have a special license to provide the consumer credit service..